Registration & Immunizations
If you are new to the area or have a child who will be entering kindergarten in the fall, this page contains all the information you will need to register your child for this coming school year.
To enroll your child in one of the Show Low USD schools, please register online. Then follow up with the registrar at the school in which your child will be attending by providing the necessary documentation:
- Birth certificate or other legal proof of place of birth
- Copy of immunization record
- Copy of unofficial transcript or report cards
- Withdrawal slips from former school (except in summer)
- Copy of custody documentation, if applicable
- Lab and class fees for supplies (6th–8th grade)
Please be aware that we cannot enroll a child without his or her current immunization records. Also, stepparents and other extended family members may not enroll students unless they are the legal guardian(s).
Arizona law ARS §15-872 requires that parents present the child’s complete, up-to-date immunization record prior to enrolling a child in school. The record should include the month, day, and year of the child’s immunizations. For more information about immunization requirements in Arizona Schools, please visit the Arizona Department of Health Services website.